Third party inspection services are used to ensure pipeline projects are constructed in accordance with all applicable codes, specifications, and permits. NEFS inspectors are carefully selected so their expertise matches the client’s project needs. Inspectors can be involved in every stage of a project or a single phase specified by the client.
NEFS inspectors can be procured in every stage of a project or a single phase as required by the client. Our inspectors provide a full range of pipeline inspection services that meet local, state, and federal regulations.
NEFS will ensure that its inspection personnel are OQ (Operator Qualification) qualified in accordance with, client specifications and DOT part 192/195 as applicable. Some of our key disciplines include:
NEFS offers high-level Quality Assurance and Vendor Surveillance services to various transmission clients on major projects throughout the US and abroad.
NEFS’s efforts include:
- Visits to supplier’s plants at numerous locations in the U.S., Mexico & Canada.
- NEFS representatives review the suppliers’ Quality Control Program, observe the supplier’s operations and assess actual work in progress on the equipment being manufactured.
- Pictures and documentation are written and assembled. Daily reports prepared by NEFS regarding the supplier’s processes observed which includes welding and testing.
Our professional survey staff utilizes state-of-the-art survey equipment and the latest available technologies to provide our clients with the most efficient and accurate survey processes available. We adhere to our client’s requirements or provide them with project specific standards based on the currently accepted industry guidelines. Our survey capabilities include:
ROW & LAND EASEMENT
Our land staff is committed to providing professional services to our clients allowing their facilities to be legally located to the satisfaction of all involved. Our land capabilities include:
- ROW feasibility studies & estimates
- ROW Project Management
- Route Selection
- Title Examination
- Easement Acquisition
- Damage Settlements
Natural Energy Engineering Services (NEES)
NEES is designed to offer engineering and consulting services in the arena of:
- Project Management
- Expert Witness
- O&M Services – Compliance Management and Standards & Procedures development
- OQ & Compliance – Program Development & confidential in-house audits
Our commitment is to hold these services directly provided by NEES at a high level; advising clients, leading efforts and/or coordinating an activity for these clients, utilizing the expertise of NEES personnel to “manage” efforts for clients.